postcards from Fasana

8.04.2017

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,

dress *ROSEGAL (direct link) 
photos of me by Marija

I'm finally home after 10 wonderful, but exhausting days spent on the sea with my family. Our family vacation destinations are pretty much the same as every year, so once again we stayed in Gallessano, bathed in Fasana, and visited Pula, Medulin and my cousins in Kastav and Poreč. I have tons of photos to go through and edit, but here are some I took in Fasana. I was wearing this casual swing dress most of the time. Perfect for the walks, but also for the beach! 



No comments:

Thoughts?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin