kiss

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, one-piece swimsuit, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, one-piece swimsuit, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, one-piece swimsuit, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, one-piece swimsuit, rosegal,

photos by Marija



It was raining that day. The sea was warm. No sun meant fewer people at the beach. Worked well for me as I can't stand the crowd. My mood was a bit off . I was nervous, angry, sleep-deprived ...
I jumped from the quay into the water and for a moment it seemed like everything was fine. There was just me, and the sound of the sea. What a beautiful moment! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.