golden hour

8.13.2017

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,


photos by Marija


A fine day Sunday! I slept till noon, woke up to the rain, then took a long bath and now I'm doing my usual internet stuff. My photos from the sea are slowly coming to their end, but I still have a few more to post here. The sunsets in Fasana are the most beautiful ones that I've seen so far. And they last longer. I always wanted to sit at the beach and watch the sun set while listenting to the sounds of waves and seagulls. You know, how they make it in movies. Walking in the sea, however, wasn't as easy as in the movies. But this wasn't a sand beach either. 



***
From Aug 8th to Aug 22nd
"Back to school" special promotion: Pick one product you like and share it on your social media platform!
1. Share the image of the product you desire.
2. Write this caption: #BackToSchool I want free clothes for two! Zaful 16 days free shipping from now.
3. Tag your friend: @XXXXX and post your share article link in the event review area!

We will pick 3 winners and give out the desired product and an extra copy for free! 




No comments:

Thoughts?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin