Future Eyes

7.23.2017

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,

My birthday gift, from myself. Future Eyes kaleidoscope monocle. I think I'm starting to get a grip of this. These are some of my first shots, which I absolutely adore. Sometimes it's hard to get a good shot without the monocle in it, but that doesn't make the photo any less good. Let me know what you think! 

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, future eyes, kaleidoscope monocle, kaleidoscope,


If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon

5 comments:

  1. Great post, looks really good. Have you considered converting the page (or site) so that it is a little easier to view on Mobile devices?

    Shahin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful 🤗 What are unique and different way to capture great photographs. I'm sure you had lots of fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shahin thanks for the tip, I'll do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some really cool shots. good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kaleidoscopes! Its such a fun way to look at the world. It's great.
    Your pictures are so creative. I really like the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin