ANNA

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, floral off shoulder dress, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, floral off shoulder dress, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, floral off shoulder dress, rosegal,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, floral off shoulder dress, rosegal,

photos by mom

I feel like these photos tell a story of some fairytale character which got lost walking through a field of a plant whose name I can't remember (or maybe don't even know), wearing this gorgeous off shoulder dress. Behind the lens, though, my mom kept yelling at me not to go too deep in the grass because she was afraid a snake would bite me. Luckily for both of us, we encountered none.


***

Summer sales ongoing, from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off! 
Shop here (or click on the banner)!



5 comments:

  1. OH I do love you mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I'm the living proof you don't need a dress and tall grass for a snake to bite you. It gives me chills just remembering that moment :D.
    Btw, nice dress, it could definitely inspire a story or two for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are pretty good. Reminds me of fairy tales. Going deep in the grass is not always good. You may escape from snakes now but not always. Take care. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.