Aisle Style

You know that eternal problem of not having anything to wear when you're going somewhere? Not to mention when you're attending formal events, or weddings in this case. I wrote about that topic here (link to read) where I also introduced you to Aisle Style, a website that has a quite big selection of wedding, prom, cocktail and evening dresses.

This time, the topic is prom and prom dresses. As always, I chose my three top picks from Aisle Style's prom dresses 2017 collection. Pictured below with links!



It's been five years since I had my prom party and I remember I had some real difficulties with finding my perfect prom dress. I couldn't find anything I liked in the stores, so I browsed online. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know any online sites that sold exclusively prom dresses so it took me a long time to find a formal dress I liked. So, to anyone preparing for their prom, I recommend Aisle Style. Check out their cheap prom dresses and see if there's anything you like (I'm sure you'll find something). Or, if you are not a fan of maxi dresses, you can always shop for short prom dresses here. Whether you are looking for something elaborate or simple, reserved or bold, Aisle Style dresses suit every age and style!




*This post is sponsored by Aisle Style


1 comment:

  1. I like these free flowing style of dresses that makes the wearer look like nymph :)
    Pastel colors never goes out of style in proms. And makes you look sweet and ladylike.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.