framed

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, zaful,
oversized tee *ZAFUL (direct link)
skirt *ZAFUL (direct link)

I think I'm finally getting the grip of these tripod self portraits, but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. So here I am, in the hallway with this ordinary frame I found somewhere on the floor, trying to be creative. The hardest part was actually the editing process. I spent three hours editing these three photos. But hey, I finally know how to use the select tool properly. Photoshop was never my strong side, but I'm getting there (I think).

Anyway, I got a new phone as a present from my mom and the clumsy me actually managed to drop it in the toilet (ups, how?). I turned it off, set it apart and soaked it in rice. The rice part, however, came to my mind a day after the accident, but I hope it will take the water out of my new precious phone and that I'll be able to use it again. Fingers crossed!



***

REMINDER! - Zaful's 3rd anniversary blog giveaway!

Zaful is celebrating their 3rd anniversary and is having an awesome giveaway on their blog; zafulofficial.wordpress.com.


Check the rules here and don't forget to tag my name [FILIPA] after you participate in the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners and give out huge awards!


3 comments:

  1. I actually quite like these photos, quite artsy! I was wondering how you've managed to do that and then read it took you tree hours, haha! Sorry for your phone by the way, hope it works again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bohalista by Nena thank you! It's actually quite simple when you know how to do it. It just takes time to learn these things in photoshop :)
    And luckily, my phone works :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures with the frames are incredible! I love how you did that. I hope your new phone will be ok! I used a blow dryer once on my phone and that worked.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.