#cactus train station

6.13.2017

filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, cactus shirt, train station, zaful -online fashion store,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, cactus shirt, train station, zaful -online fashion store,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, cactus shirt, train station, zaful -online fashion store,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, cactus shirt, train station, zaful -online fashion store,



shirt *ZAFUL (direct link)
second hand shorts

photos by Marija

It's strange how after almost 24 years of living in this city, I never truly explored it nor was I aware of all the beauty it holds. This track is a few meters away from the road I drive through almost every day, but I never really went to check it out, even though I've been planing it for years. I'm always on a search for a cool new place to do my photoshoots but this one didn't even come to my mind until my bf took me the other day to see it. And I loved it! 


*****
Don't forget - Zaful's 3rd anniversary blog giveaway!

I shared this news with you in my last post. One of the biggest online fashion stores, Zaful, is celebrating their 3rd anniversary and is having an awesome giveaway on their blog; zafulofficial.wordpress.com.
Check the rules here and don't forget to tag my name [FILIPA] after you participate in the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners and give out huge awards!


No comments:

Thoughts?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin