GILLY

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, zaful - fashion store, lace, forest,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, zaful - fashion store, lace, forest,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, zaful - fashion store, lace, forest,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, zaful - fashion store, lace, forest,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, zaful - fashion store, lace, forest,

skirt *ZAFUL (direct link)
dress worn as shirt *ZAFUL (direct link)

photos by mom


I haven't climbed a tree since I was a little girl, and I used to love doing that. Every time I'd feel sad, I'd just climb the pear tree behind my house and let the worries pass while I enjoyed the wonders of mother nature. Climbing was never difficult, getting down from the tree was. I couldn't do it without getting a few scratches. This time was no different, haha. 

The past few days have been wonderful. Summer is almost here, so now would be a great time to get your chiffon mini dress

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you climbed the tree again! I should do that some time soon again too. I totally love the tree picture. It look so awesome and your outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.