picasso insp.

3.16.2017


photos by Marija


I am trying to organize myself between my college obligations, blog, hobbies and social life. It's been a while since I actually stood behind the lens and I miss taking photos and organizing photoshoots which don't have me in the first plan. I also try to make my outfit posts more artistic and avoid quick photoshoots like this one, but sometimes that's all I can do. My sister and I took these after a walk through the park. I adore my new shirt/dress from Dresslily with these Picasso inspired prints. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. Ooh the dress is really cute and I love the quirk factor it has to it. Juggling things are never easy, but I'm sure you'll handle it just fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always like printed dress, with not so ordinary print designs like this. Its eye popping and catchy. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick from Dresslily. I really like it. Well done! Good luck with organizing your time. It can be so hard. There's always so much to do. I'm always balancing between all the things haha. But it's also just a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin