double denim

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, yoshop - online store, double denim,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, yoshop - online store, double denim,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, yoshop - online store, double denim,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, yoshop - online store, double denim,

backpack *YOSHOP (direct link)
shirt *YOSHOP (direct link)
skirt *YOSHOP (direct link)

photos by Marija


It's late and I just got home from a wonderful day spent at the city and I'm having a writer's block. The day was rainy, but I still got to wear my denim jacket and the wonderful new things I got from YoShop. And I have a new, gorgeous backpack! Today was a nice day. Sweet dreams and a good night!



3 comments:

  1. I also have a denim on denim outfit post on my blog hihi. I love the way how you pair denims without overusing it. Your outfit really looks great on you!

    www.retlync.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combination, gorgeous photos too ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.