Tuesday troubles

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,



dress *TOSAVE (direct link)

photos by Marija



The best way to forget about your troubles is to get back to doing what you love. In my case, that's usually blogging (I blog my troubles away). Nice weather helps too, when I can enjoy the sunshine, walk around the city and catch up with people I care about. Unfortunately, it's still to cold to wear my new Tosave dress, but I still got to enjoy it at home. Sometimes, a new dress and a busy stay at home day can also make you feel better. That's how I spent my Tuesday afternoon. 


p.s. For those of you who wear or would like to try hair extensions, check out these tape in hair extensions from RoseHair.   


8 comments:

  1. Oh we totally understand you! Blogging is a great way to escape from your problems, free the mind. Another things that works for us is a walking, healthy and pleasant.
    The dress looks like perfect for next season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so wonderful! The dress is so pretty *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so pretty, no matter you can't wait for summer to come and wear it outside, in the sunshine. Love the beautiful flowery vintage pattern. It's great that blogging helps you relax, it's always great when you can do some work and relax in the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Doing what you love is the best thing. For me it also helps to work. Because at work I really need to focus and can't think of anything else. But I'm looking forward to good weather so much!! I could use some sun right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are beautiful. Your hair, dress, attitude...everything is so artistic. And your way of looking at the things enthralls me. I enjoy wearing dresses, and I have many of them. Some had never the chance to be worn. But next time I may well wear them at least when I am at home. Perhaps I will have some nice photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I strongly believe in the foundation of doing what you love. Not only does it make you happy and satisfied but you give better results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you. Love what you do. It is a great mantra to ease out the tensions within.One must follow it thoroughly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with you. Love what you do. It is a great mantra to ease out the tensions within. One must follow it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.