the other half

2.06.2017

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue, analog photography, film photography, minolta srt 101,

It's been more than a year since I shared my 5 things I love about film on Shooting Film - link to read here, and I still get the chills when I receive the CD after the film gets developed. And the moment when I'm finally able to see the result is priceless. I get that feeling that is really hard to explain with words. Analogue photography is one of my biggest loves and even though I've been doing it for years, I still know so little about it. 

I've been a bit disappointed when I got this film developed. The photo store where I usually get my films developed had some technical difficulties and I couldn't wait for them to fix it, so I went to another photo store and now I regret it. Half of my photos are missing something and I'm not sure if it was me or the machine or someone is just really bad at their job as I never had these problems before (the double exposure try was all me, though. I still can't get it right). The other half however, is worth sharing. Let me know what you think! 


2 comments:

  1. It's a pity not all photos turned out the way you wanted. Analogue photography has something special! I really like the photos in this blog. They're beautiful. My favorite is the third one. It just feels like I'm there and can touch the building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Sorry to hear that. I hope it won't happen again. But still, it's a good thing there are still photos available. They are so pretty and just perfect!I can't still believe it's Analogue Photography.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin