sun witch

2.05.2017

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog

photos by Marija


Mario, check his IG here, named this series "Sun witch" so that's where the title comes from. I originally intended to call it "forest witch" but I guess I can use that for something else now. 

I usually spend my Sunday afternoon's in bed, eating anything I can find in the fridge, catching up on my favorite shows and making plans for the following week. Than, at night, I'd go out with my friends and try to have as much fun as possible. Today, for a change, I stayed home. 

After these cold winter days, which seemed to last an eternity, we finally had a beautiful sunny day. You could literally feel the spring in the air. I felt inspired and wanted to go to the woods to practice my self-portraits. And that is really hard as I still don't own a tripod (why don't you get yourself a tripod, Filipa? Those things are cheap). Lucky for me, my sister accompanied me to the forest. She just wanted to take a walk and enjoy the sunny day, but she quickly took the camera from my hands and told me where to stand. And yeah, we shot these photos and I love them so much that I couldn't wait to share them. 

Anyway, the rest of the day I spent editing and re-editing these and now I'm going to watch a movie I planned on watching the entire day. Good night folks! 

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful and I love the scenery, there is nature and I'm a nature addicted. Fall/winter pics are the most artistic, thanks to the leaves on the path.
    I agree with you when you say that you spend your Sunday afternoon relaxing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures turn out beautiful. The place looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sundays! What are your favorite shows? I need a tripod as well! Thanks for remembering me :)! Lovely that you did a walk with your sister. That's great. The pictures turned out great. Love the one behind the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carola Mr. Robot and Game of Thrones and while I'm waiting for new seasons I'm catching up on Salem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures turned out really beautiful. Good thing your sister is with you and you enjoyed your Sunday. Did missed Mr. Sun from the long winter season?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are so calm and beautiful. As are you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin