striped

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,

dress *DRESSLILY (direct link)
cardigan *ROSEGAL, sold out, shop similar

photos by Marija


Rain, melting snow, a bad hair day and nothing to do. This Wednesday has some Sunday vibes, if you ask me. I got really tired of taking photos indoors, but hopefully we'll have nicer weather soon. Spring begins in 47 days! 

Tip: I don't know how much experience you have with online shopping, but there is one thing you have to pay special attention to, and that is the size chart. It doesn't matter what size you wear, what you have to look at is the length, bust, hips etc. and then compare them with your measurements. Otherwise, you might get something small or too big. It happens rarely that the items don't look exactly like in the photo. I'm talking size again, something might look bigger on the photo, or oversized, but if you pay attention to the size chart, you will certainly avoid those problems!


5 comments:

  1. I love the dress. It's amazing. I've heard of Dresslily a few times now. It's about time I check out their website. Thanks for the tip on the size charts! will definitely check out the size chart. I hope Spring will start soon. (At least: Warmer weather). Today it's nice here, actually 12 degrees celcius. It already feels a bit like spring that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that dress! I never tried buying clothes online but will always remember your tip about the size chart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful in this outfit! As I am a huge fan of cardigans, I’d love to have this one too! Amazing design and color! I never bought clothes online, but I like the idea of the size charts! Looks like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in this outfit! As I am a huge fan of cardigans I’d love to have this one too! Amazing design and color! I never bought clothes online, but I like the idea of the size charts! Looks like a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring starts in 47 days! I can't wait! Love this stripey dress and I love your way you teamed it with a different colour Cardigan :) It really suits you! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.