time out

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla, filipa canic, dresslily,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla, filipa canic, dresslily,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, coffee zone tuzla, filipa canic, dresslily,


Temperature. Coughing. Cold. And a stay in bed all day long. Scratch that, a stay in bed since last week, with a few exceptions that I shouldn't have made. Let's say 2017 didn't start bad for me, however I'm still not holding on to my resolutions, but I guess everything worthwhile takes it's time, so will I and my decisions aka resolutions. I also feel lonely a bit. Maybe I should get a new friend? Note to self: Get yourself a new cactus!

Meliha and I finally got to get together for a cup of coffee. The coffee shop is wonderful, but the sickly me had a hard time getting up and making these shots better or take a bit more photos. But hey, I can always go back. That's the beauty of it. Everything you didn't do well, you can always try again and do it (and I'm not talking about my photos only). 

I also wanted to show you this shirt, but like I said, I was to sick (but you can check the Dresslily site for more photos of it, link to shop, here). As soon as the temperature is a bit warmer, I'll show you better photos of this shirt and many others. Enjoy your Sunday and drink a cup of tea. It won't hurt! 



photos of me by Meliha

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! Love the shirt The color & stripes are great. A cactus is always a nice idea :). I've had a few when I was younger. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and I love the shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such amazing photos! I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.