snow roses

1.30.2017

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analog, analogue,


shirt *ROSEGAL (direct link)
backpack *SAMMYDRESS (direct link)

photos by Marija


There I was, posing and waiting for my sister to snap a few photos of me and then I quickly grabbed my coat before I froze or worse, got a cold again. My new Rosegal shirt has these gorgeous embroidered rose elements. I noticed I am really into embroidery lately, so all my new clothes are, of course, embroidered. And, I got another backpack. I think I have a pretty amazing backpack collection. This beauty is from Sammydress and is available in more colors, so shop here.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Pretty, your style is so fresh and trendy and your pictures are gorgeous

    xx Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is stunning, I love embroidered clothes too :)

    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the location you're taking pictures! The snow is beautiful. But I can imagine it was very cold :)! The rosegal shirt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great outfits you gat here, you look decent to be sincere, Sammydress must be an awesome shoping platform

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin