lavender

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, zaful,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, zaful,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, zaful,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, zaful,

dress *ZAFUL (direct link)

photos by Marija


I slept throughout the entire week. With all the antibiotics I had to drink, I simply couldn't stay awake. But it paid off in the end, because both, my mind and body got the rest they needed and I'm feeling much better. This winter coldness is killing my inspiration, so again, I'm postponing everything I wanted to do just because I don't feel like doing it now.

Anyway, here is another dress I got from Zaful. Absolutely stunning, don't you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section and have a nice day!





3 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous, and I love the lavender light that you have in the photo. I'm not sure if the room is painted in that lilac color, or whether you've used some tricky lighting to get it that shade, but it's the perfect match. Very dreamy look and feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you in winter sickness killing inspiration. It seems as though the best laid grandiose plans can become very quickly struck down by a cold or flu. I hope your inspiration quickly returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress and photos!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.