Lady M

1.28.2017

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog, analogue,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog, analogue,


backpack *DRESSLILY (direct link)
sweater *SAMMYDRESS, sold out, shop similar



The one and only, Marija, my sometimes not so lovely, but gorgeous sister. Without her this blog wouldn't be what it is today. She is the one who is mostly behind the camera when it comes to my outfit posts. Other times, she is modeling for me and is always doing a great job.

Marijeta is wearing her new Dresslily backpack, which she completely adores, and her cozy, new sweater/poncho from Sammydress, which I get to steal from time to time.

So, as you can see, I finally got my analogue photos developed. I almost forgot everything I took with my Minolta and was, as always, really looking forward to seeing how the photos turned out. It just took me four days and two photo stores to see the results. Technical difficulties were to blame, apparently.


4 comments:

  1. She is so pretty and I love the entire outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Such a lovely backpack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit is simply perfect!

    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i like your sweater the design it kind of unique. And you looked great as well. Lovely snowy background too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin