dress *ZAFUL, sold out, shop similar
photos by Filip
Happy New Year! Let's hope 2017 will bring joy, health and peace to us all. I complained about 2016 throughout the entire year, and when I look back, I must say that personally, to me, it wasn't as harsh as I imagined it to be. True, I have been struggling and I stand behind everything I said in my personal post, but I learned so many new things, met so many people and changed my life drastically. If I stop for a second and think, I am exactly where I want to be now, and that is good.
Among other things, what I also learned is that:
- I don't appreciate myself enough; and I need to start working and that, but it's good I realized it
- I'm surrounded by people who are worth being around. Be, Terez, Meliha & Mario, I'm really thankful I had the opportunity to meet you, be a part of your lives and that I can call myself your friend. There are no words I can use to describe how amazing you are!
- There is only one Marija. My sister means the world to me. Yes, we argue a lot, and we get angry and say things we don't mean, but we both know we love each other and would do anything for each other, so thank you for existing Chibeah ♥
And something I want to do/change this year. Resolutions, again.
- MAKE YOURSELF A PRIORITY (don't settle for being someone's sometime)
- THINK BEFORE YOU DECIDE, THEN THINK AGAIN
- LEARN TO SAY NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY
- STILL, GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE
And a quote I stumbled upon on Tumblr. I couldn't find the author, but we can always use a bit of inspiration: "Some days it storms, some days it shines. This is how flo(we)rs grow."
The moment I saw this dress, I knew I was spending the New Year's Eve in it. I've already declared my love for Zaful and their dresses. Unfortunately, this dress has been sold out, but you can find a lot of similar ones on the site. Link to shop, here.