re(a)dy

filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, fashion blog,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, fashion blog,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, fashion blog,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, fashion blog,
filipa canic, you are the poet blog, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, zaful, fashion blog,
shirt/dress *ZAFUL (direct link), on sale
choker *DRESSLILY (direct link)

photos by Marija


Today was a good day. You know, that kind of a day that just makes you feel good for no apparent reason. The clouds cleared up and we had a few sunny days, and I really hope we're gonna have this weather at least until the end of this week. I've got some plans and I need to organize a few photoshootings before it starts snowing. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Anyway, Zaful is my favorite online store! I don't think that any other store has a more beautiful dress collection. Boho style, lace, vintage, you name it. But let's talk this dress. It's a perfect shirt for fall/winter and an even more perfect dress for spring/summer. Guess who's already renewed their dresses for summer 2017?

I also love, love this Dresslily moon choker, but I couldn't get a good closer picture of it, so I'll show it to you in the next post together with the other jewelry I got. Stay tuned! 





11 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Red a great color and it looks great on you. The pattern is great. I'll take a look at Zaful and see what else they have. The choker is great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of that dress :-) it looks wonderful on you! I should definitely look more into Zaful. I've heard about it a lot, never really looked into it :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely in love with the shirt dress, kind of tempted to buy it for myself actually. Loving the style of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U opisu outfita vidim da si stavila da je majica/haljina, totalno te razumem jer je teško na engleskom objasniti ljudima šta je tunika, sviđa mi se dezen. Crvena boja je inače moja omiljena boja. Uvek mi je drago kada vidim tvoj novi post, jer uvek se prepozna ta originalnost u odevanju. Svaka čast! Želim ti sve najbolje u novoj godini i srećan Božić!

    Sve najbolje od srca,
    Marko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as ever. You take amazing photos and that shirt dress is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red nice for the holidays. looks comfy also

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous red colour! I love a bright jumper dress, especially in the winter time and I love the pretty designs on it too. Looks great on you! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That color is so rich and attractive. And you look gorgeous in it! Fits this festive season so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is lovely and the black design on it shows it differently along with the black pant you have along. You look is exquisitely gorgeous it am permitted to add up.

    In all, a wonderful post and nice dress,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this combo! Red looks so good on you. I'm also a fan of Zaful. They have trendy items which is also cheap :) X - https://esseremoda.nl/christmas-look/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have worked with Zaful and Dresslily before and totally love their clothing collection. You look amazing in the outfit. Red does look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.