multilayered

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, rosegal, accessories,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, rosegal, accessories,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, rosegal, accessories,


circle necklace *ROSEGAL (direct link)
triangle necklace *ROSEGAL (direct link)

photos by Marija


I don't remember when was the last time I talked about accessories. I used to be so obsessed with rings. Every finger on my hand had to have at least one ring on it, if not more. You can read all about it in my previous posts here and here, because today I'm talking necklaces.

I've seen these kind of necklaces everywhere, and while I wasn't a particular fan of necklaces before (except for chokers), I just wanted to have them. I thought, they looked so great on everyone else, they might as well look great on me! When I was offered a collaboration with Rosegal and saw these cuties on their site, I decided to take them. Might sound like a silly story, but the point is that I usually don't wear long necklaces, or rarely wear necklaces at all. I have this thing where I think they look funny on me, or I just can't seem to find proper clothes for them. Of course, everything is just in my head.

They are PERFECT for those simple outfits!

10 comments:

  1. Indeed they are great for simple outfits, to make them stand out. They work really well with your black jumper. I don't really wear jewellery, except necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces you wear are so beautiful. I'm a fashion lover and I'd like to have one of them in my collection! The first one is my favorite and thanks for the hd quality photos - A

    ReplyDelete
  3. This necklace is beautiful! I'm like you and have started least one ring on every finger, maybe having 2 or 3 on some of them! Loving the design of this necklace. Will check it out. Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about accessories. I always find it hard to pick them myself so I love being inspired! Great that you're collaborating with Rosegal. I love the necklaces! Especially the first one! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but admire how you deliver your story and your photographs! Your cicle necklace looks pretty! Can be easily paired with any outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love layering necklaces as well. While your style is so elegant and minimalist, I generally choose chunky, huge necklaces!!! Even on my wedding day, I wore multi layered necklaces!! Lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may not always wear a necklace but I believe that they can be the bomb of the outfit! I really love those necklace! You're good at choosing the right accessories :)

    www.retlync.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love accessories... everything about it. It makes me looks so comfortable to wear my outfit. Layered Gold and silver are the in thing right now. I came across Rosegal a week ago when I was searching for clothing and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love minimalist jewelry. And these pieces from Rosegal are just so perfect. I have always wanted to try shopping from Rosegal but due to a lot of negative reviews on the internet, I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the layered neck pieces i am still to own one. I really liked the first peice but would it be advisable to wear it if you are on the heavier side and have a double chin?

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.