MAXI

StyleWe, petite maxi dresses,


-

If I had to choose one fashion item to wear for the rest of my life, it would be a maxi dress. I tried to find a good quote which could describe my love for dresses, but the internet failed me. 

Now, while I never tried anything from their site, I must admit StyleWe managed to get my attention. Let's talk about their petite maxi dressesPictured above are my top three picks, and they are all from the first page so you can see how stunning their collection is.

Here is a quick introduction for those who aren't familiar with StyleWe: StyleWe is an online fashion platform which features independent fashion designers. They offer a lot of original, high quality and exclusive fashion products, and offer free shipping for orders over $60.

For latest fashion news visit the StyleWe blog, and check our YouTube for reviews. Let me know your thoughts about StyleWe in the comments!




*This post is sponsored by StyleWe

6 comments:

  1. I have heard of style we and I really like their clothing brand. Their work is just amazing. They have a lot of variation to offer and I can just spend the whole day in their shopping site. Congratulations on your collaboration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about this brand and I would love to try it! Love the idea behind it! As for the maxi dresses, they are all simply stunning! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of StyleWe before, but these maxi dresses are gorgeous. I love the first one! I would love to wear a maxi dress sometime, but I have not yet found that suits me. I'm quite small :( X - https://esseremoda.nl/christmas-look/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard for StyleWe but I am going to check it. I like the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is long since I tried this costume. They look absolutely gorgeous! I liked the 2nd one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh , the 2 black maxi dresses are stunning ! The grey/silver one is not really my cup of tea, I think it's too baggy.I like maxi dresses in general.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.