cartoon me

filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, banggood,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, banggood,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, banggood,
filipa canic, filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, banggood,

shirt *BANGGOOD (direct link)
headpiece *BANGGOOD (direct link)

photos by Marija


Can we just skip forward to summer, please? December has just started and I already have enough of it's cold. Too bad the colder days are actually just coming. 

Remember my post about Banggood? I finally received these items and I'm thrilled! It's been a while since I've worn any headpieces and I kinda wanted to try something different than a flower crown (why have flowers in your hair all the time? Or why not?). These chains are pretty nice, for a change. 
And you can never get tired of comfy shirts with prints, right? There is one in white too, if you are not a big fan of the blue color. Link to buy, here(click).

Oh, and if you're about to do your Christmas shopping, here is a special Banggood Christmas sale, plus check out their flash deals here(link) and here(link).





10 comments:

  1. That headpiece looks absolutely wonderful on you! :-) Haven't heard about the brand before but I'll definitely check it out. Chirstmas sale sounds tempting haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw that headpiece is so rad!! Love it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is very interesting for winter, so colorful! I love the red color, and I love details on your shirt. Totally something new for winter. You did a amazing job!

    Best,
    Mr.M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That headpiece is stunning! I love how you put together this look. You did really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The headpiece is beautiful. You styled this perfectly with the blouse and red pants. X - https://esseremoda.nl/trouser-with-suspenders/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blouse? Absolutely perfect.
    I'd love to get one like it too -- so playful and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That headpiece is so gorgeous! I don't know if I'd be able to pull it off as well as you do, though. Lovely photos and cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you! Can summer come back? I don't like winter and I don't like the cold. Especially after Christmas I'm just thinking: When is it time for spring? Love the outfit. Great print.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that print on the shirt & the head gear is just so awesome!!! And I agree. Can't wait for summer to be back!!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.