busy busy bee

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, trench coat, tote bag,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, trench coat, tote bag,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, trench coat, tote bag,

trench coat *DRESSLILY (direct link)
tote bag *DRESSLILY (direct link)

photos by Tarik Hadzic


I barely found the time to publish this post. I'm trying to balance my social life with my work, school and home obligations, but it's not really working. 

Tarik and I attended a small photography workshop this weekend where we had fun, learned something new and met some amazing people. Then we hurried to take these photos, but I missed my bus anyway, so I came home later then expected and now I'm pulling an all-nighter 'cuz I've got things to do.


10 comments:

  1. Love the look ... especially the jacket! And finding that balance with the blog and life can be hard for sure! It's one I still find myself struggling with.

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really great looks indeed, i sincerely love this

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos. Striving to strike that balance,it is a lot of hard work. www.thepretendchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance, I thought you were Taylor Swift! Haha I love the mix in colors of your whole outfit. Exudes the colors of fall indeed!

    KatrinaJeanCarter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The struggle is real! that's why not everyone who love to blog are Bloggers. At the end of the day the joy of doing what you love will definitely sustain you. Lovely outfit😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so sorry about your busy schedule,it's definitely not easy managing a blog with all of this.
    And I totally adore your bag (and your hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's so tough fitting in work with actually having a life aswell! ! Especially when you're trying to learn new things too. Well done you! Love your jacket! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  7. avi_nav25.11.16

    Nice looking dress. The dress blends so well with the location especially in terms of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love the look. The photography is very pleasing as well with the autumn background! Do add a shot of your dress too. It matches the season's colors perfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is not always easy! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.