StyleWe

I'm all about jumpsuits lately, as you could have noticed in my previous post (link), and after discovering StyleWe, I had to share their jumpsuits for women collection. My favorite picks where this elephant romper (link) and this gorgeous overall (link) (a must have for autumn). 

StyleWe, jumpsuits for women, you are the poet blog,
StyleWe is an online fashion platform that features independent fashion designers, which is something I find really interesting. If you are a fashion designer, you can try your luck and submit your design sketches, along with notes, patterns etc., and you might get to see your design produced. Make sure you check out StyleWe site for more information.

And for those, like me, who mostly enjoy shopping, StyleWe has a lot of original, high quality and exclusive fashion products to offer. They also offer free shipping for orders over $60. But I don't really need to say much, check their site out and see for yourself! Also, visit StyleWe's Facebook and Instagram pages for news and updates.




*This post is sponsored by StyleWe


13 comments:

  1. God, I love the elephant romper! It's so pretty and delicate:o

    xx Seline
    http://selscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had a jumpsuit once. It was too large and didn't look good on me. I never tried again. But this inspired me to look further. I will check out some different jumpsuits and maybe I'll find a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very critical of myself when it comes to certain outfits-I love jumpsuits, just not on myself. That being said, the elephant romper is super cute, but I couldn't wear it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the overall more.
    Cool design. I like the dark color too, goes well with white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting romper! Never heard of this store so will check.it out! Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. Never really heard of STYLEWE but i think its an awesome online platform for fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm that elephant design looks so chic! I need to check out the website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved both the outfits definitely going to check it out i hope they have them in plus sizes as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been in the customer service industry for many years and truly appreciate when someone takes their time to take care of me. The team at StyleWe has been amazing; they are professional, thorough, and consistent. I've ordered four separate items so far from the site and loved every single one of them. The compliments I get at work on every item are just amazing. The quality of the clothes, the fit.... have all been perfect. I don't necessarily have an average body, so it's rare that clothes fit me easily, especially without trying them on. I am still shocked how perfectly everything has fit. This is definitely a site I would recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this post with us, I love black top it's so chic & modern. I like it so much!

    www.mrmstyle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need me that overall! It's so casual and the colours are just right, definitely my kind of clothing.
    StyleWe sounds really good, do they consider fashion designers from any part of the world?
    I'd definitely tell a friend about them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the overall... camouflages the wrong curves of the body :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These jumpsuits look so cute and sexy at the same time! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.