something red

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, dresslily fashion clothes,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, dresslily fashion clothes,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, dresslily fashion clothes,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslily, dresslily fashion clothes,

second hand shoes
hat eBay, seen here!

photos by Meliha


This Dresslily review features this gorgeous and cozy cardigan they sent me. Here is a direct link(click) if you'd like to get one for yourself. One of the many reasons why I dislike cold weather is my inability to find sweaters or cardigans that would actually keep me warm. That's why I had to have this cardigan the moment I saw it. Besides the fact that it looks beautiful and can be styled easily, it's actually pretty thick, which makes it perfect for this kind of weather we are having. 

Dresslily is a online fashion clothes store that focuses on the very latest affordable fashion styles and accessories. They also offer free shipping (we all know how much I love free shipping). Give them a visit, I'm sure something will catch your eye. Oh and, stay tuned. I will feature another Dresslily product in the next post. Ttly and let me know what you think in the comment section! x 


15 comments:

  1. The cardigan is stunning! Love your photos. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post! Svidja mi se ova tvoja kombinacija, izuzetno je neobična i originalna, šešir je učinio neko čudo, njegova boja je specifična, i kardigan je veoma lep. Slike su odlične! Samo tako nastavi! Jedva čekam tvoj novi post! Now I want to write something on english :) I love your outfit, your hat is magical and whole outfit gets some new look. I like this post so much, and I cannot wait to see your new post! Keep up girl!

    www.mrmstyle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ensemble. I love the hat. Hats are often forgotten, but they can be your best accessory. Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your cardigan and looks like it serves the purpose of keeping you a bit warm, and stylish as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so lovely. I like this thanks 4 the share i will keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and colorful cardigan. Love your way of clothing. Lovely photos ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

    * Le blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that's my kind of Cardigan! Stripes are so in this season and it looks so warm! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is adorable! It's really a fall look. I especially love your hat. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so stylish in this striped cardigan! Love how you paired it with these colorful shoes and a red hat. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cardigan looks great. I love the colors. Th whole outfit looks great. Curious ofr the next item of Dreslilly that you will write about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great outfit! I love the cardigan and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pictures. I love the hat so so much. The colour is amazing my favourite actually. The outfit is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cardigan suits you very well! I like the combination with the hat.

    xx,
    Kristin
    http://www.lipstickandspoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved that long jacket with the stripes simply wow

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super outfit! Šešir je divan, mnogo mi se sviđa boja :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.