memories

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography, tuzla, irac,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography, marija leto,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography, marija leto,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography, marija leto,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, minolta, analog, analogue photography, film photography, kvarner, opatija,

As someone who constantly lives in the past I often find myself looking at old photos, things I bought or got as a gift from someone, and it is so easy to just wander away and keep reliving these moments. I keep thinking what would happen if I didn't say or do something, or if instead of what I did,  I did something else? How would things look now? And then it gets me. I can't keep living in the past or be afraid of my future. I need to wake up and finally do something for myself. Time to make my today's count! Just something I needed to remind myself of. 

This is a collection of unpublished photos from my previous films as I was too lazy to even buy a new film, yet along figure some photoshooting ideas or actually do something. You might have seen these on my instagram  or tumblr, but I never published them here, so I was thinking, why not? They certainly fit the title and this little advice I'm giving myself. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice words and photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos remind you of your good memories. When I am alone and unhappy, I also look up on photos and videos that will draw an upward curve in my face.I love going back to those happy times. One way of living our life to its fullest is just to enjoy the present and let the future takes care of itself. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.