blue dreams

10.11.2016

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, dresslily, romper, fashion blog
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, dresslily, romper, fashion blog
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, dresslily, hairgrip, fashion blog

romper *Dresslily (direct link, click)
hairgrip *Dresslily (direct link, click)

photos by Meliha



As promised, here is the second (and third) item I got from Dresslily to review. You are probably asking yourself, why is she wearing a romper in October?! Well, if you've been following this blog for a while, you might have noticed that when it comes to clothes and shopping, I never shop according to season. I buy my swimsuits, dresses and skirts in winter because summer clothes are cheaper then. Same goes for winter clothes, they're cheaper in summer. And sometimes, I just have to have a piece of clothing in my wardrobe that I don't care how long it's going to wait for me to wear it. 

The beginning of October had a pretty sunny weather, so I paired this romper with white tights and a jacket and got the perfect outfit! Oh, and look what I added to my still growing moon accessories collection. Isn't this hairgrip stunning?


24 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I also tend to buy clothes when they are going out of season because they are on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! Love the romper ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love things with a high neck and low back like that! very cute, I love the soft blue stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute romper! Love the color and the low back detail. I am a sucker for clothing items with a low back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great item from Dresslily. It looks great and I like the blue stripes. It's always nice to already have something for next spring or summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The romper suits you well... you become more younger, pastel color is good on you! I like Dresslily's dresses.. they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The romper suits you well... you become more younger, pastel color is good on you! I like Dresslily's dresses.. they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love rompers and I love stripes! This outfit is too cute and looks gorgeous on you. Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
  9. The romper is cute! I am feeling you! It's more cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute romper! Anything with stripes is a winner in my book 😀 I usually avoid rollers and jumpsuits though. The whole going to the bathroom thing is usually more than I can be bothered with lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point there. Going to bathrooms is in a romper can be pretty frustrating haha, but I don't wear them that often, so it's not a biggie :)

      Delete
  11. That's so clever not to show according to the season. I could save so much money if I did that. Very nice rompers. I love them, so easy. You never have to worry what to wear on top or bottom, because a romper covers it all. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you hair and outfit looks just so perfect on you. stripes all the way .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes it is wise to buy outfits in off season, so much easy on pocket.
    Loved the ones you reviewed here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's actually quite a style statement
    Like the review very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit, really like the photos - gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the blue jumpsuit look on you, been on the look out to add pinstripe jumpsuit to my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit, I particularly like the jeans detail; it gives character and colour to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally in love with the outfit, I love the color. You have style, thanks for sharing it. You inspired me - A

    ReplyDelete
  19. The romper is very cute, I like the blue and white stripes. You also accessorized it very well with that denim jacket. October is usually still a warmish month, so why not wear it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit here. The romper looks so cute and sexy while the jacket was the bomb!

    www.retlync.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the romper it is so cute! The color really suits your skin. ;)

    xoxo, G
    http://moreliketwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This jumpsuit is so adorable. I love striped shirts, so this is heaven for me. And your hairgirp is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you, your outfit and your pictures are just so adorable ^.^ !!!!!
    xx
    http://miss-dont-know.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin