watermelons

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog,

dress *Oasap
photos by Marija



I got this dress last year and I spent the entire summer 2015 in it. But that didn't stop me from wearing it this summer too. Oh the love you can have for a piece of clothing! Or pieces, in my case :)

I'm still struggling with the lack of inspiration, so I don't really know what else to write. I wish you a lovely day! Also, if anyone wants a custom theme for their blog, feel free to contact me or check here for more info (link)



*This item has been gifted to me as a reward for some tasks I did for the brand. 

4 comments:

  1. Huhu du Liebe,
    ich habe gerade ein super Gewinnspiel von Rubin Extensions auf meinem Blog laufen. Einfach nur ein Kommentar bei Instagram hinterlassen & du bist dabei!

    Schau doch mal fix vorbei - ich würde mich sehr freuen über deine Teilnahme!

    http://testerteam.blogspot.de/2016/08/big-win-jetzt-100-gutschein-gewinnen.html

    Lieben Gruß

    TesterTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ! <3 www.hestyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.