august march

8.30.2016

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, kaleidoskop festival, kaleidoskop 2016, azra stilic, salome,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, kaleidoskop festival, kaleidoskop 2016, azra stilic, salome,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, kaleidoskop festival, kaleidoskop 2016, psihomodo pop, davor gobac, činčila,

// art pieces for the exhibition "Salome" by Azra Stilic (2nd & 6th photo)

The month of August was definitely the laziest month for me. I did nothing and everything. So many events took place and I was hardly ever home, but I still didn't do anything (but moan about life and similar stuff). I was so desperate for a change, any kind of change, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I cut my hair and fringes. It satisfied me for a while. Today, instead of learning for my exams, I gave this blog a complete make-over (something I wanted to do for months). There are still a few things to fix, but I'm working on them. I also volunteered on the Kaleidoskop festival again and even though I had my camera with me every day, I couldn't bring myself to use it more than twice. Other than that, I spent some quality time with my friends. What about you? 


No comments:

Thoughts?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin