sssea

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography, kastav,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, analogue, minolta, film photography,

This was the first time I used Kodak film and definitely my last. I find Fujifilm way better as it's colors are somehow more vivid with less grain and without the yellow tone, at least to me. That being said, I'm still pretty satisfied on how these photos turned out.

I ate the biggest cotton candy in my life, as you can see on the first photo. And it was not too much sugar (that's why I have dentist appointments quite often)! The rest of the photos are just sightseeings from Kastav and Opatija and photos from #RetrOpatija night (if you'd like to see more photos or read about RetrOpatija, click here). 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. tako mi se puno svidjaju tvoje slike ♥ Preljepe su.
    vec dugo vremena te pratim i uzivam u tvom radu!

    zelim ti sve najbolje i saljem puse iz austrije :)

    Jenny van der Kaatz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kastav and Opatija look beautiful! That huge cotton candy is awesome! During school, I made cotton candies as a side job in a theme park. I loved the job! I thought it was awesome to create these cotton candies every day, lol. And I still love them!

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.