moths

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue photography, analog photography, minolta srt 101,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue photography, analog photography, minolta srt 101,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analogue photography, analog photography, minolta srt 101,

shirt Romwe
lace socks eBay

photos by Marija


These are the last photos of the 22 year old me. My 23rd birthday was yesterday and while I stopped being sad and annoyed about the fact that I'm getting older and haven't celebrated my birthdays since I was little, I wanted to spend the day with people I care about. So, thank you Be for being there! You are the best and I love you so much! ♥

Anyway, I got the film roll developed and I'll show you the photos in the next post! Have a lovely evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.