lacey

6.12.2016

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, analogue photography, film photography, minolta,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, analogue photography, film photography, minolta,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, analogue photography, film photography, minolta,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, analogue photography, film photography, minolta,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, analogue photography, film photography, minolta,

no brand dress
lace socks from eBay
shoes Deichmann

photos by Marija 

I find myself going back to old habits. Not that the new ones are any better than the old ones, but what can I say? Life can be pretty hard, confusing and other stuff. But, I don't want to complain. Just keep my head up and keep going! 

Let's talk about things that make me happy, like analogue photography. This is my eight film roll. And I love it. Taking photos with my minolta is priceless. Getting these photos developed and finally being able to look at them makes me feel something I can't even describe. That might be the reason why I'm pretty attached to material things (probably more than I should be), especially the ones I made, earned and similar.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. :)

    http://iisabelsophie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin