double trouble

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta, marija leto
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta, marija leto,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, analogue photography, film, minolta,

/ Meliha is on the first, seventh and eighth photo
/ Marija on the third and fourth
/ Gerard on the sixth 

And here it is again. Another role of film got developed. This time, I was more curious about the photos and how they'd turn out because I tried out double exposure for the first time. And I failed completely, ha ha. Since I had no one who could explain this to me, I found some online tutorials on how to do it on my Minolta but I struggled with the rewind button, which was actually supposed to stop the film from rewinding. 

I won't give up on this easily, so I'm definitely trying again considering that I managed to take a few double exposure photos anyway. The second one is actually a triple exposure (no idea how I did that). Do you have any tips on how to do double exposure on Minolta? Do share! 



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are simply breathtaking, utter perfection! I love its dreamy & arty effect, so beautiful!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! :)

    XX,

    Photography und Fashion Blog,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.