pink pastels

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, asos, pinafore dress, filipa canic blog, flower shoes, spring, pastels,
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, asos, pinafore dress, filipa canic blog, flower shoes, spring, pastels,


pinafore dress ASOS
shoes Deichmann
lace socks eBay

photos by Marija


Well, hello blogging world! I've missed you! I wish I could say my absence from the blogging world was caused by the lack of free time (imagine me preparing for my exams, hanging out with friends, traveling, laughing and similar), but it wasn't. In fact, I don't even know why I couldn't write one single post in the last four months, but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm back!

I am also working on a new layout and I can't wait to finish it (if you guys need a new blog layout, feel free to contact me. You can find more info about blog design here(click)). 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful dress and photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. schönes Outift, steht Dir sehr :)

    Herzlichst,
    Melissa von http://roseoffashion.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.