start again

1.19.2016


Happy New Year! I must admit that 2016 started better than I thought, and while everybody writes about their resolutions (though that's actually not a bad idea to start a year - new year, new me?), I was never a big fan. Mostly because no one I know really does the things they want to change, myself included. That, however, didn't stop me from writing my first and only resolutions post back in 2014. Link to read here(click).  

Now, this winter coldness killed every inspiration I had and therefore my first January post is actually at the end of January (but hey, better late than never), and I decided to remind myself of the things that are important to me and that I should keep in mind. I guess, I can say those are resolutions too? 

filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog
filipa canic, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog


KEEP THAT OPTIMISM - I can say that I'm quite an optimistic person. I always look at things from the bright side and I want to stay like that. Life is too short to spend it in sorrow. If you send positive thoughts, they'll come true (eventually). Trust me, I know. 
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU HAPPY - this one is probably the most important. 2015 was a shitty year, at least for me. But one good thing came out of it and that is that I found lots of new friends. Those are people that I always want to have by my side. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most! ♥
DREAM BIG & ENJOY LIFE - I don't know what to say about these two. I only know they're important! 

2016, be good to me!


Thank you for reading and following You are the poet! Leave your thoughts in the comment section below! 

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin