i sometimes wonder

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslink,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslink,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, dresslink,

dress* Dresslink (direct link)

photos by Marija



Greetings from the sunny Tuzla! This wonderful dress has been sent to me by Dresslink (here is a direct link if you wish to get one for yourself) and it's perfect for these summerlike days. My collection of floral dresses is getting bigger and bigger.

Anyway, I developed my eighth film roll and again, I'm pretty pleased with the photos. I will share them here soon. And here is my song of the week! Have a good night and enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I love floral dresses and I love Pink Floyd. Excellent post!
    xx
    Hannah
    www.frecklesandolives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivna haljina..Mislim da bi na leto bila savrsenstvo :::::)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.