ambers

filipa canic, romwe, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog

sweater *Romwe (direct link)

photos by Meliha 

I was never a fan of winter, cold days and that "sweater weather". I know these days kind of just started, but I'm praying for the spring (please come as soon as you can). And while I pretty much hate wearing boots, coats and most winter clothing, I do have a thing for sweaters. Like this cozy sweater I got from Romwe. At least I've got something to keep me warm! 

3 comments:

  1. Džemper je FE NO ME NA LAAAAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you don't like it too much it look pretty cool on you :)
    Greetings Sassi
    P.s.I've got a competition in my blog where you can win some bath sets for a relaxing time ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.