stella

11.16.2015

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, SheIn

dress* SheIn (direct link)
hat eBay

photos by Marija

I swear, I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it on SheIn. Due to my obsession with lace, chiffon and other summer-ish stuff, my wardrobe was lacking something like this - a gorgeous autumn dress. I also found another great way to wear it - as a cozy shirt combined with skinny jeans or a skirt.

filipa canic, youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, SheIn


Anyway, I feel really tired so I'm going to catch up with the latest episodes of my favorite tv series and head to bed! Enjoy the rest of the night! xo


2 comments:

  1. I love your dress, it's so pretty and the colour is great. You look gorgeous and your photos are so lovely <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Look!

    Demi
    www.whatdemiwore.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin