lone wolf

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, fashion blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, fashion blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, fashion blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, analog photography, fashion blog

coat *SheIn (direct link)
tights gift from Be
backpack Romwe 

photos by Marija

Marija did such a great job with these photos that I couldn't resist to post at least one digital photo among these analogue ones. I get so excited every time I see how my film photos turned out. This is the first time we shot the outfit photos with Minolta, but I have to admit that I really like the idea of shooting my outfit photos with an analog camera. As I couldn't know how these photos were going to turn out, we took some with my digital camera as well (just in case). 

November has treated us with lots of sun and warm days and I have just the perfect coat to enjoy in them. And I love the fact that it's striped. I've been looking for a coat like this for a long time. For those who'd like to get one themselves, here is a direct link(click)! Happy Friday! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your coat, it looks great on you. I love your outfit, you look beautiful <3

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes plus the yellow is fantastic. Nice work. Great to connect with you via HCBN.

    Julie | Making Mindfulness | makingmindfulness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolles Outfit! :)

    Liebste Grüße,

    Kristine von KRISTY KEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. der mantel ist echt cool! :)

    LG Sandy www.unaddicted-heart.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. schönes outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.