(not a) people person

10.15.2015

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, SheIn, personal style blog, fashion blog,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, SheIn, personal style blog, fashion blog,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, SheIn, personal style blog, fashion blog,

wearing:

photos by Meggie 

It's too easy to fall in love with clothes, don't you think? I always liked wearing clothes with unusual prints, starting from universe to landscape prints. And this skirt fits perfectly! I don't think I have to say anything about it (it speaks for itself). Here is a direct link (click), in case you want to get one for yourself too. A little advice though, when you choose the size, make sure you check the measurements on the site first and then choose according to them.

I'm trying to enjoy the weather while it's still nice. True, it's been raining a lot, but the days are quite warm. Now, I'm off to figure an outfit combination for a trench coat that I'm supposed to show you (unfortunately, I'm having some difficulties while trying to style it)! Have a good night! 


p.s. Is anyone in need of a new blog design? If yes, read more info here(link) and contact me at filipacanic@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! I really love the print! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! this skirt is so cool ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so Gorgeous in this dress...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, such a cool skirt!

    Demi
    www.whatdemiwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! And that skirt? So unique! I absolutely adore it!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cute! And your hairstyle looks good on you :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin