boy-ish

10.02.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog,

wearing:
blazer Romwe
hat eBay, seen here!
tote bag Tjt, seen here!

photos by Meliha

I didn't really plan on spending this Friday night at home, but while Be is dealing with a toothache, I'm in bed with a cold, coughing and trying to drink as much tee as possible. A great way to greet the month of October! Which reminds me, I'm super excited for this year's Halloween. I made some plans that I hope I'll be able to achieve, especially when it comes to my costume. I'm going as a fairy, hopefully! I wanted to buy a wig on eBay, but I don't have enough money now and I keep getting outbid, so I'm gonna have to think of something else!

Anyway, summer is officially behind us and I'm still having a hard time saying goodbye to it. At least it's not raining every day! You might remember this blazer from my wishlist here. I love it so much, but it's a bit thin. I'm hoping the weather will treat me for at least another week or two, because I reeeally want to wear it (and I don't want to freeze).


6 comments:

  1. Ein sehr schönes Outfit! Der Hut steht dir super! :)
    Und den Kameragurt finde ich mal echt klasse!

    Bei mir findet ein kleines Gewinnspiel statt, schau doch mal vorbei:
    http://good-morningstarshine.blogspot.de/2015/09/3-jahre-goodmorningstarshine-giveaway.html
    Liebste Grüße,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zasto ne postavljas vise fotki? Divne su :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emina hvala! a zato sto na vecini izgledam isto haha. osim toga, nikad mi se sve i ne svide, pa sam zato izbirljiva :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oar steht ich drauf! Finde ich richtig großartig den Stil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, it's gorgeous!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin