apricot

10.19.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, romwe, trench coat,

wearing
trench coat *Romwe (direct link)

photos by Meggie


When it comes to online shopping, whether I'm paying for clothes myself or getting them for product reviews, I always choose the things I like the most at that moment. Problems might occur, when the item that I chose can't exactly be worn at that time of the year. Case here - this gorgeous trench coat is perfect for summer days, but it's October now. Which means, I won't be able to wear it for some time. The question is, did I make a mistake for choosing it? I don't think so! Because, when summer comes, I will have a beautiful trench coat waiting for me to style it with my favorite pair of converse sneakers, a crop top and a high-wasted skirt. There you go, mom

I had some problems while trying to style it, as the weather is a bit cold and it's raining all the time, but I think I managed to do it in the end. I borrowed a little black dress from Meggie, as I forgot to bring mine. I'd like it better if it wasn't a v-cut, but it's still fine. What do you think?

Anyway, I really love this trench and I can't wait to be able to wear it properly! If you want to get one yourself, here is a direct link (click)

8 comments:

  1. oh dear! i love your blog and I know the problem with clothes..

    have a nice day <3 xx zarah

    zarahester.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate :D Lovely trench coat! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem. I just bought a pair of cute opened toe heels when it's starting to freeze in NY -__-.

    Such a great look and purchase! Definitely something you'll be able to layer with during the colder weather!

    http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore,
    love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this jacket, the shape and color are amazing!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolles Outfit!
    Auf meinem Blog läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung ! Dieses mal werden die Gewinner ausgelost, so dass jeder eine Chance hat! Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mitmachen würdest!

    Liebste Grüße,
    Kristine von KRISTY KEY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket, you looking amazing in this jacket...

    Love xx
    Kristy

    http://stylocein.blogspot.com
    http://www.highstreetfashion.xyz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that trench!

    Demi
    www.whatdemiwore.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin