sugar

9.30.2015

filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film, marija leto
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film, marija leto
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film, marija leto
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film,
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film, marija leto
filipa canic blog, youarethepoet, you are the poet blog, analog photography, film,

/ the girl on the photos is Marija

The mix of pastel pink, blue and warm colors on the photos make me think of something sweet. That's why the title "Sugar" (or maybe it's just the cotton candy). I can't describe you how happy I was when I finally got to see how these photos turned out. When I shredded the film while trying to rewind it, I was so disappointed in myself and I thought that I'll never be able to get the film developed. But here they are! I would like to thank all those amazing people who helped (especially Meliha and her dad). I hope I'll never have the same problem again (fingers crossed!). I'll share the rest of the photos later on my flickr, tumblr and instagram! Enjoy the night! 

3 comments:

  1. Klasse figur *_* <3

    my girlfriend´s name is Melina ;)

    Hoffe du hast das gute Wetter auch genug ausgenutzt.
    Obwohl wenn ich deine Bilder so sehe...
    JA das hast du ;)

    Wie sagt man Bidler sagen mehr als tausend Worte

    Liebe grüße
    von der Dampf-Insel.de
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, loving your visuals!

    Demi
    www.whatdemiwore.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin