moons

youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, personal style blog, you are the poet blog, romwe
youarethepoet, filipa canic, filipa canic blog, personal style blog, you are the poet blog, romwe

dress Romwe
photos by Marija

It's a good thing that I still have enough photos from my vacation for a post or two to share here, as the weather is pretty unbearable. Not that I'm complaining, you all know that I pray for summer the minute it goes away, but it's pretty impossible for me to go out during the day anymore. 

This was taken in Kastav, Croatia. I have to say that I fell in love with this house the minute I saw it. I'm not sure if anyone lives there, but the walls are stunning! You might have already seen a photo or two on my instagram. Happy September!

3 comments:

  1. In love with your dress <3 The print is stunning, and the house is so pretty indeed!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du siehst einfach fabelhaft aus, alles passt super zusammen, wunderschön *.*
    Liebe Grüße,
    Amira von amicoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is so ridiculously pretty ♥
    bian

    ReplyDelete

© Filipa Canic 2012.-2017. All rights reserved.