sun is down

8.09.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, photography, blazenka tomic, you are the poet blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, photography, blazenka tomic, you are the poet blogyouarethepoet, filipa canic blog, photography, you are the poet blog
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, photography, blazenka tomic, you are the poet blog

These photos of Be were taken some time ago, but I never got around to share them here. We drank coffee and then watched the sunset. I love how her red hair looks like when it's lit by the setting sun. Photos from the previous post were also taken on this day. 

I'm travelling to Pula next week. That's something I'm really excited for. I just have to buy a new film (or two) and figure out what I really need for this trip. I don't want to forget anything.

Oh, and did anyone notice the new blog logo? I got tired of the old one.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures :)
    Liebste Grüße,
    KRISTY KEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Bilder.. fangen die Abendstimmung perfekt ein!:)

    Liebst Leo
    http://lifestylemagazine.tk/

    Würde mich sehr freuen wenn du bei mir vorbeischaust.. bei mir läuft bis morgen auch noch ein Gewinnspiel bei dem du mitmachen kannst wenn du willst!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo kao da gledam neki post inostranih blogerki :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!!
    Congratulations for these beautiful photos!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin