summer light

8.03.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, romwe,

wearing:
dress Romwe

photos by Be

Does anyone remember the blog post where I've told you about the beautiful dress I had to have even though they had it in one size smaller than mine? And since it was tight and short, I mostly wore it as a skirt (as seen in this post). Well here it is! I never thought I'd fit in it, but I did. Ha!

Anyway, it's pretty late and I'm having trouble sleeping, so I decided to write a post. Not that I have anything meaningful to say, I just wanted to share the photos because I really like'em! :]

4 comments:

  1. Bravo, bravo :) Sve se moze kad se hoce... :) A i meni se svidja haljinica..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Lichteinfall auf den Bildern ist schön :) und das Kleid natürlich auch!
    Liebe Grüße Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Kleid ist ja wirklich der Hammer!
    Bin total begeistert davon. :)

    Liebe Grüße
    jelaegbe.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty dress <3
    http://www.evas-place.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin