sea salt

8.27.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,
youarethepoet, filipa canic blog, you are the poet blog, filipa canic, croatia, sea,

1. Quay in Medulin
2. I saw this cactus in front of a building in Fasana
3. Amusement park in Medulin
4. From the beach in Opatija
5. Before you enter Atelier Pavić in Kastav
6. From this post
7. On a house in Kastav 

Guess who's finally home? After twelve days spent on the sea with my family, I couldn't wait to come home. I can say that I had an amazing time and I will surely remember this summer for the beautiful things that happened and the one thing that completely broke my heart - shredding the film of my analog camera while trying to rewind it. Not all hope is lost though! There might be a possibility to save at least some photos on the film (thanks to the wonderful man who works at the shop where I get my film developed). Keep your fingers crossed for me, I mean the film!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Love the beach gif ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. jako lijepe slike

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin