sea flowers

8.19.2015

youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, romwe, sea, opatija, kimono,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, romwe, sea, opatija, kimono,
youarethepoet, filipa canic, you are the poet blog, filipa canic blog, romwe, sea, opatija, kimono,
wearing:
kimono Romwe
pants Levi's

photos by Marija

Our second day in Opatija was also very lovely. It was raining quite hard the night before, but that didn't stop us from exploring the city and visiting our favorite places. Among these, it was this quay where my sister and I used to walk on our visits to Opatija before. It was great seeing the places you share so much memories with (remember this post?).  

I didn't pay attention to the weather forecast when I was packing, but it appears it might be raining for a few days and that doesn't look so good considering that I packed only these pants and one sweater. Everything else is summer clothing. I can say goodbye to swimming as well! But hey, at least I'll be able to go sightseeing (if I don't freeze). We are visiting Pula on Friday (and are expecting weather improvement), so I'm quite excited. It's been 4 years since we last traveled there.

Talking about clothes, I bought this kimono last summer but never wore it. Don't ask why, because I have no idea. Now, it's my favorite piece of clothing and I could wear it all the time.

Anyway, this will be the last post I'm writing from Kastav, as I encountered some minor problems with photoshop and wifi. You can follow my instagram for updates (I will be more active there, I promise!). Ttyl when I'm back in Tuzla!

8 comments:

  1. Jednostavno i efektno i predivno! :) Baš mi se sviđa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I like very much this outfit. Kimono is perfect on you and perfect for time of this August. You are in Croazia? I stay in Croazia 1 year ago. Sorry for my bad english. Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful. I love the kimono <3
    Love from Germany, Lisa from The Beauty Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pictures!
    I have the same Kimono and I love it, but I'm in England for a few months now and its way to cold to wear most of the time (a Kimono with a jumper underneath would look kind of strange :D ). Enjoy your holidays! (and always remember that I'm trapped in this non-stop raining country for another few months haha :D)

    Greetings!

    www.my-rosy-diary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kimono is so cute ♥ can't wait to see the rest of the pictures from your trip!
    bian

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kimono is so sweet :)
    And must admit, you chose perfect place to tak outfit photos. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty kimono! Love the photos!


    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin